Apple Puree Concentrate (Aseptic)
Our apple puree concentrate has been pressed and blended in a fashion to retain its delicious, rich, original taste. Our concentrate is perfect for a wide variety of food and beverage applications, including beer and wine production. If you ever need that characteristic apple taste, this is the product to use.
- Product Apple Puree Concentrate (Aseptic)
- Product Code APPC03202
- Ingredient Statement Apple Puree Concentrate, may contain Ascorbic Acid (300-700 ppm)
- Flavor Full flavored and typical of fine quality apple puree concentrate. Free from scorched, fermented, caramelized or other undesirable flavor.
- Aroma Characteristic of apples, free from acetic, musty or otherwise foreign odors.
- Appearance Bright yellow to light beige, brownish
- Brix (Direct at 20º C) 31.5 +/- 1.5
- Brix Corrected 30 - 33.4
- Acidity 1.2 +/- 0.8 as Citric
- pH 3 - 4.5
- Kosher Status Certified Kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Specific Gravity 1.12913 - 1.1456
- Concentration at single strength 11.8 Brix
- Reconstitution 1 part Apple Puree Concentrate 32 Brix plus 1.948 parts water
- Weight Per Gallon 9.466 lbs. per gallon
- Packaging Aseptic Steel Drums or Aseptic Cases
- Optimal Storage 33 to 40 Degrees Fahrenheit if Aseptic. MUST be Frozen if not Aseptic or once it has been opened.
Recommended Shelf Life (Days)*
Refrigerated (38° F) 730Ambient (70° F) 365Comments Once opened must be kept frozen! (540 days)
Yeast < 100Mold < 100Total Plate Count < 100
- Allergens None