Pineapple Puree Concentrate (Aseptic)
Pineapple puree concentrate is just plain delicious and has just the right amount of tartness. This puree has a fluid consistency making it nicely blendable while providing a slight, fine texture. Blend with any citrus fruit for a beautiful combination of flavors.
- Product Pineapple Puree Concentrate (Aseptic)
- Product Code PIPC02131
- Ingredient Statement Pineapple Puree, Ascorbic Acid 0.01%
- Flavor Full flavored and typical of fine quality pineapple flavor. Free from scorched, fermented, caramelized or other undesirable flavor.
- Aroma Typical
- Appearance Yellow
- Brix (Direct at 20º C) 20.35 +/- 2.55
- Brix Corrected 18 - 23
- Acidity 0.75 +/- 0.25 as Citric
- pH 0 - 3.9
- Pulp 55 - 95
- Kosher Status Certified Kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Specific Gravity 1.07413 - 1.09647
- Concentration at single strength 12.8 Brix
- Reconstitution 1 part Pineapple Puree Concentrate 20 Brix plus 0.609 parts water
- Weight Per Gallon 9.032 lbs. per gallon
- Packaging Aseptic bag in drum
- Optimal Storage 33 to 40 Degrees Fahrenheit if Aseptic. MUST be Frozen if not Aseptic or once it has been opened.
Recommended Shelf Life (Days)*
Refrigerated (38° F) 365Ambient (70° F) 365
Yeast < 10Mold < 10Total Plate Count < 10
- Allergens None