In the spirit of Halloween or Thanksgiving, pumpkin puree can add that vibrant orange color while providing a nutritious and tasty supplement. With its blendable consistency, it can be used in a wide variety of creative ways.
- Concentration 1 Strength
- Variety Arjuna/ Curcubitasp
- Attributes Aseptic Kosher
- Product Pumpkin Puree
- Product Code PNP000151
- Ingredient Statement Pumpkin Puree
- Flavor Full flavored and typical of fine quality pumpkin. Free from scorched, fermented, caramelized or other undesirable flavor.
- Brix Corrected 8 - 14.5
- Acidity 0.15 +/- 0.05 as Citric
- pH 5.5 - 7
- Kosher Status Kosher
- Specific Gravity 1.0318 - 1.05897
- Reconstitution This is a single strength item and requires no reconstitution
- Weight Per Gallon 8.7 lbs. per gallon
- Packaging Aseptic Drum, Bag-In-Box
- Optimal Storage 33 to 40 Degrees Fahrenheit if Aseptic. MUST be Frozen if not Aseptic or once it has been opened.
Recommended Shelf Life (Days)*
Refrigerated (38° F) 730Ambient (70° F) 547Comments Freezing may cause expansion and may break the aseptic seal. ONCE OPENED, STORE FROZEN ! !
Yeast < 100Mold < 100Total Plate Count < 1000
- Allergens None